Kowtow make a conscious decision to only use renewable and sustainable fibres and ethical manufacturing to deliver collections that are utilitarian, minimal and understated.
We are super excited to be stocking select pieces from their new Single Use Planet collection.
|SHOP BEANIE||SHOP THROW|
Single-Use Planet is a limited edition collection designed to protest against single-use plastic and to help raise awareness around ocean plastic pollution.
The collection displays plastics commonly found along beaches. Each piece of knitwear is individually knitted from stock yarn which eliminates fabric waste.
The campaign is fronted by ambassadors, Sophie Handford & Maha Fier who are two environmental activists leading the youth movement against climate change in New Zealand.
Get involved in raising awareness around the harmful effects ocean plastic pollution has on our future.
Fabrics & certifications
- 100% organic cotton single jersey knit.
- Cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents.
- Individually knitted from stock yarn to eliminate waste & conserve resources.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
Do you have any questions? Get in touch today, and we will connect you with the right person in our team.
Koskela is proud to be the first furniture and homewares company in Australia to be a Certified B Corporation®.
Explore more of our modern furniture collection