Keen to join a company that is passionate about using design to create a better world? Koskela is always on the lookout for talented people who are passionate about our products and our mission to protect the planet and help Australian walk towards reconciliation with our First Nations peoples.
To furnish the world using only sustainable design.
- Use your imagination
- Embrace change and growth
- Think like a customer
- Don’t give up
- Relationships are key
- Love what you do
- Deliver world-leading products
- Make a difference
Life at Koskela
We focus on social impact internally and externally – this is what drives us each day. We encourage all employees to help support our mission – including but not limited to – staying informed and supporting environmental and social justice and participating in our environment committee or our Reconciliation Action Plan Working Group. We also offer quarterly team-building events and company celebrations.
Benefits and Perks
- 9-day fortnight
- Team discount
- Paid Parental Leave
- Growth and Development Plans
- Hub-and-home work policy
Project Sales Consultant
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander People are encoraged to apply for all our positions.
We're looking for an experienced Project Sales Consultant to join our team to help us ensure Australian corporates, universities and schools procure Australian-made, socially and environmentally responsible furniture for their workplaces, campuses, and classrooms. If design is what drives you and you want to work with people who appreciate the stories behind the products we make and who believe it’s worth paying more for good design that’s good for the planet, this is for you.
We are looking for an experienced Project Consultant to maximise and grow our sales revenues, by developing genuine relationships with our customers and selling a purpose-driven product . The role will be a hybrid of working from home, and from our harbourside home in North Sydney office. There will be some interstate travel.
- Being able to articulate Koskela's purpose and value proposition
- Achieving and exceeding yearly sales targets
- Maintaining margins at agreed % across projects
- Understanding the markets we operate in and being able to think strategically about how to tailor the sales message for each market
- Interior Design qualifications are desirable but not critical
- 2-5 years experience in sales or business development
- Confidence in presenting to clients
- Analytical skills - use data to tailor your sales approach
- Excellent communications skills
- Great listening skills
- Genuinely motivated by building connections and relationships
Interested? Apply with a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.