This competition is now closed. The winner is Chelsea Bagshaw.
The lucky winner can cosy up with their little one and enjoy…
- A Seljak Moss blanket, valued at $349
- A Seljak Baby blanket, valued at $199
- Two Yucca Stone basin mugs, valued at $49 each
- A copy of The Village by Matt & Lentil, valued at $45
- And a copy of Easy Peasy Gardening for Kids by little gestalten, valued at $29.95
The total prize value is $720.95!
Here’s how it works:
- Follow Koskela and Seljak on Instagram
- Like and comment on THIS POST and @ tag a friend who deserves the chance to win this too.
Do you and your friends already follow Koskela and Seljak on Instagram? All good! Just like and comment on THIS POST and tag a friend. Whether you are a longtime follower or a new one, you will still be entered into the draw.
We are two sisters who imagine a world without waste. We're finding new ways of making and using beautiful things that are regenerative by design.
Seljak Brand launched in March 2016 and has since worked towards accelerating the transition towards a more circular economy. Our closed loop blankets are made from recycled merino wool offcuts from the factory floor of Australia’s oldest mill in Tasmania.
The blankets are 70% recycled Australian merino wool and a 30% blend of recycled alpaca, mohair and polyester for strength. Wool is a natural fibre that is incredibly hard to replicate - it’s a renewable resource, it is odour and stain resistant, antibacterial, lightweight, breathable and insulating.
After the blanket has enjoyed a long, adventurous life – they're cosy enough for indoors and durable enough for outdoors – we’ll collect it free of charge using Sendle, a carbon neutral courier service. Back at the mill, we’ll shred it and spin it into new yarn to make future blankets.
This circular model allows us to divert waste from landfill and create a luxurious and useful blanket for your cosiness.