Koskela is proudly Australian and Santa really embraces this when he visits our store.
For our 2019 Christmas celebrations we have partnered with Elcho Island Arts. This Aboriginal community-owned art centre is located in the community of Galiwin'ku on Elcho Island Arts, which is off the coast of Arnhem Land in the Northern Territory.
Santa will be dressed as a fisherman to reflect Elcho Island’s relationship with the sea. His outfit will include a flanno, shorts, thongs and a bucket hat.
- Bookings are available on Saturday 7th December 1-4pm and Sunday 8th December 10am-1pm
- Bookings are five minute slots
- You only need one booking per group
- Within your five minute slot you can do a couple of shots. For example a photo of Santa with the kids, as well as a photo with the whole family
- Pets are welcome
- Select your favourite photo for the 10x15cm print
- All other high res digital photos will be sent to your nominated email address
- The total cost is $35 + booking fee.
Please note: Bookings are still available. Keep selecting different dates & times until you find one that is not sold out.
This year Santa photo bookings can be made via Humantix. The not-for-profit ticketing platform donates 100 percent of profits to social impact projects. Your booking fee will help fund scholarships for Australian Indigenous students.