Koskela, The Weekly Drop and Ngumpie Weaving Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The promoter of this competition is Koskela Pty Ltd (ABN 86 092 929 907) of 1/85 Dunning Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2018.
- The competition commences at 7am Friday, 01 May 2020 and concludes at midnight on Sunday, 31 May 2020.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family and other persons associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter.
- Unlimited entries are permitted.
- To enter the Competition a person must follow Koskela, The Weekly Drop and Ngumpie Weaving on Instagram as well as registering for the Koskela and The Weekly Drop newsletter.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. Promotion is limited to people that are 18 years & over. Australian residents only. By liking all three pages on Instagram and registering for The Weekly Drop and Koskela newsletters they are accepting these terms.
- One winner will be announced via Instagram on the 1st June 2020. Winner will be selected randomly and will be required to show valid driver’s licence or ID to receive the Weekly Drop. The person that they nominate to share the prize with them must also show valid driver’s license or ID to receive the Weekly Drop. Delivery costs are included in the gift.
People can enter by going to www.instagram.com/koskela_ and following Koskela, and www.instagram.com/tw_drop and following The Weekly Drop as well as www.instagram.com/ngumpie_weaving and following Ngumpie Weaving. They also need to register to the Koskela and The Weekly Drop newsletter via [insert link here].
New follows are not necessary for entry. If a person already follows Koskela, The Weekly Drop and Ngumpie Weaving, they are still eligible to be entered into the draw.
The Prize is:
- A six-month Weekly Drop subscription (one ‘drop’ per month) for themselves and a loved one valued at $720
- Access to a weaving workshop with Ngumpie Weaving valued at $120
- There will be one winner who will unlock $840 worth of value and have the opportunity to nominate a loved one to share the prize with.
- The winner will be determined by computer generated selection.
- The draw will take place at 9am on 1st June 2020 by computer generated selection
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram via the account they used to enter the Competition. They will be notified within 7 business days of the draw. The winner will be announced and their name will be published on www.koskela.com.au on 1st June 2020.
- The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the winner, provided that address is in Australia. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery of the prize by a third party or for any damage caused to the prize during delivery.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition.