Are you an Architect or Interior designer?
Visit our Contract websiteContract
Designed to take away with you in your picnic basket, caravan or travel adventure!
This design is beautifully crafted from recycled wine barrels sourced from local wineries. It’s the perfect size to pop in your picnic basket or store in your caravan. It can be used as a cheese platter, serving board or cutting board. You can also use it either side making it really versatile.
Kristal and Peter are a father daughter duo from the Barossa Valley, SA. They design and handcraft quality and innovative designs from recycled wine barrels for the eco conscious traveller who enjoys a touch of luxury. Their products are designed to take on your travels, without using plastic and instead to showcase a reusable material that is stylish, compact and practical.
- Perfect to pack in your picnic basket or caravan
- Avg length 35cm x 14cm at the widest end
- Reversible, you can use it either side
- Perfect for platters, serving board or chopping board
- 100% Australian made & owned
- Photos for illustration purposes only
- Each design will have unique colour/markings etc
- Wipe over with a hot cloth
- Do not place in the Dishwasher
- Let it dry completely
- Oil with Canola Oil
Click & Collect: Free
All online items are available for free ‘Click & Collect’ from our Roseberry showroom. This service is available daily from 10am-4pm (excluding Sundays). All orders must be collected from the side entrance on Dunning Ave. Same day Click & Collect is available if you order before 1pm. Please allow a three-hour window from when you place your order to when you arrive to collect.