About this product
The WAW Handplanes Naked Fish is designed to enhance the entire bodysurfing experience by creating lift and control, allowing the bodysurfer to surf easier, faster and for longer.
It turns beginners into pros and the pros into experts.
Individually handmade using sustainably harvested timber and with its simple stringer pattern design, the WAW Wedge Fish is a premium product from WAW.
A tree planted for every timber handplane sold. Get barrelled leave no trace.
|Store Pick Up||Not available|
|International Shipping||NZ $25; INT $60|
*Local Delivery is only available for Sydney metro (within 20km of postcode 2064). Koskela is delivering Monday-Thursday.
Handplane Materials: Individually handmade from sustainably sourced plantation white cedar.
Strap Materials: The strongest most environmentally friendly handplane strap in the market. Unique fully adjustable strap system created using Yulex Pure plant based rubber, which is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and the Rainforest Alliance, as well as recycled polyester velcro and Aquas solvent free glues.
Dimensions: 300 x 190 x 20mm
Weight: Approx 450 g
- Deep concave for maximum lift and stability
- Sharp rails for holding power and manoeuvrability
- Rockered entry for maximum lift and splash reduction
- Fully adjustable Yulex Pure bio rubber strap system
- Adjustable safety wrist leash
- Low VOC marine grade finish
- Comes with protective drawstring bag
- Safety wrist leash