Are you an Architect or Interior designer?
Visit our Contract websiteContract
The WAW BadFish enhances the bodysurfing experience by providing lift and control, allowing the surfer to ride the waves faster and for longer. It turns beginners into pros and the pros into experts.
This 100% post-consumer recycled plastic handplane will get you barrelled leaving nothing but cleaner oceans in your path.
- Concave hull for maximum lift and control
- Rockered nose entry for extra lift and splash reduction
- Super strength hand strap mounts with hydrodynamic channels
- Rounded rails for wave face hold and splash reduction
- Fish tail cutout for swimming comfort
- Fully adjustable Yulex Pure bio rubber handstrap
- Adjustable safety wrist leash
Yes, it floats!
Handplane Materials: 100% post consumer recycled plastics. 1/3 hand collected from Australian beaches and 2/3 from Australian domestic recycling bins
Strap Materials: Yulex Pure Bio Rubber. Fully certified by the FSC and The Rainforest Alliance as sustainable bio rubber. Strap velcro is constructed using 100% recycled polyester.
All of which is sealed together with Aqua solvent free glues.
Dimensions: 29.6 x 20 x 0.9 cm
Weight: Approx 350 g
Store Pick Up: Free
All online items are available for free pick up from our Roseberry showroom. This service is available daily from 10am-4pm (excluding Sundays). All orders must be collected from the side entrance on Dunning Ave. Same day pick up is available if you order before 1pm. Please allow a three-hour window from when you place your order to when you arrive to collect.
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $14.99 with Info