Are you an Architect or Interior designer?
Visit our Contract websiteContract
This healthy skin recovery balm will soothe, soften and condition the skin anywhere on the face or body and is safe to use on anyone from 4 weeks old. This green juice combination of broccoli, basil and avocado provides the skin with a vitamin, antioxidant and essential fatty acid enriched moisture.
Skin Juice is an Australian owned and made natural beauty brand. Their products combine high potency fruit and vegetable extracts with beneficial fatty acids - all with absolutely divine scents.
Combining a passion for the Australian landscape, the power of botanicals, and her expert knowledge of skin care, owner and founder Joanne Dampney has produced a stunning line of cruelty-free skin care products. Skin Juice nourishes the whole body with cleansers, toners, moisturisers, body wash, foot creams, sponges, and sunscreen.
- Oils from sunflowers, shea and mango to help treat symptoms related to eczema and dermatitis;
- Essential fatty acids boost cell nutrition to help stimulate the skin’s natural healing process.
- Coconut oil provide antibacterial benefits.
- Blueberries, red raspberries and cranberries provide the skin with antioxidants
- Chlorophyll from alfalfa purifies to keep skin clear, fresh and blemish free; and- The juices of coconut and organic plant butters deliver a dewy moisture glow.
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive, reactive, eczema and breakouts.
For best results, warm a small amount on finger tips and massage onto any area requiring protection, healing and moisture.
Click & Collect: Free
All online items are available for free ‘Click & Collect’ from our Roseberry showroom. This service is available daily from 10am-4pm (excluding Sundays). All orders must be collected from the side entrance on Dunning Ave. Same day Click & Collect is available if you order before 1pm. Please allow a three-hour window from when you place your order to when you arrive to collect.