Are you an Architect or Interior designer?
Visit our Contract websiteContract
Designed for easy set up, there are only two poles and three steps involved: 1) peg in the ground sheet; 2) place the poles (central and doorway); 3) peg in the guy lines. A single person can set up a tent by themselves quickly and easily.
Dimensions: 4m diameter, 2.5 metres tall at centre. Packs into 80cm x 30cm x 30cm bag.
- Midnight Blue colourway
- 380 GSM poly-cotton canvas — durable high-quality canvas, the only choice for Australian conditions
- Fast drying, waterproof, rot proof & UV resistant
- Fire resistant and suitable for use with heaters and woodfire stoves
- Heavy gauge 32mm diameter steel centre pole.
- Heavy gauge 19mm diameter A frame pole
- Heavy duty guy pegs
- Heavy duty groundsheet pegs
- Reflective guy line ropes for safety
- Rear zip flap for power lead — this will allow you to run power into the tent
- ‘Struggle free’ canvas duffle carry bag
- YKK zips for windows / doors / floors — this is very important and the single most common point of failure in most tents we have owned and tested
- Mosquito netting on doors, windows and air vents — our tents come with a very fine but strong, integrated mosquito netting door that stops the smallest of bugs
- Two internal pockets for keys and other important small items
The tents come packed into a Homecamp duffel bag measuring 90cm x 30cm x 30cm to fit into any car boot with ease.
Homecamp Flinders Bell Tent - 4m - Sand
Click & Collect: Free
All online items are available for free ‘Click & Collect’ from our Roseberry showroom. This service is available daily from 10am-4pm (excluding Tuesdays and Sundays). All orders must be collected from the side entrance on Dunning Ave. Same day Click & Collect is available if you order before 1pm. Please allow a three-hour window from when you place your order to when you arrive to collect.