Are you an Architect or Interior designer?
Visit our Contract websiteContract
THE BEST OF AUSTRALIAN DESIGN, ONLINE
Designed for easy set up, there are only two poles and three steps involved: 1) peg in the ground sheet; 2) place the poles (central and doorway); 3) peg in the guy lines. A single person can set up a tent by themselves quickly and easily.
Dimensions: 4m diameter. 2.5 metres tall at centre. Packs into 80cm x 30cm x 30cm bag
- Classic Forest Green colourway
- 380 GSM poly-cotton canvas — durable high-quality canvas, the only choice for - - Australian conditions
- Fast drying, waterproof, rot proof & UV resistant
- Fire resistant and suitable for use with heaters and woodfire stoves
- Heavy gauge 32mm diameter steel centre pole.
- Heavy gauge 19mm diameter A frame pole
- Heavy duty guy pegs
- Heavy duty groundsheet pegs|
- Reflective guy line ropes for safety
- Rear zip flap for power lead — this will allow you to run power into the tent
- ‘Struggle free’ canvas duffle carry bag
- YKK zips for windows / doors / floors — this is very important and the single most common point of failure in most tents we have owned and tested
- Mosquito netting on doors, windows and air vents — our tents come with a very fine but strong, integrated mosquito netting door that stops the smallest of bugs
- Two internal pockets for keys and other important small items
Showroom Pick-up: Free