Are you an Architect or Interior designer?
Visit our Contract websiteContract
The ladies at Bush Medijina pick Dumburumba (Native Sandalwood) leaves to make their much-loved Skin Sanity and Soothe balm. Traditionally Dumburumba is used for treating sores, cuts, stings and skin rashes. This balm comes with Coconut Oil base and can be rubbed on the body in areas as needed or used as a general body balm.
The practice of traditional bush medicine is being wonderfully preserved in the products of Bush Medijina, made by the Warnindilyakwa women of the Groote Eylandt Archipelago in the Northern Territory.
Run by the not-for-profit organization ASAC, seven full-time Indigenous women do everything from collecting the bush medicine to making, packaging and shipping the products. All profits are fed back into community programs for Indigenous women which promote respect, culture, education and wellness.
- Coconut Oil (Refined) Certified Organic ACO
- Larsenaikia Suffroticosa (Native Sandalwood Tree) Extract
- Lavender Oil Certified Organic ACO
- Tea Tree Oil Certified Organic ACO
Made in Australia
Click & Collect: Free
- This service is available Monday-Fridays from 10am-4pm. All orders must be collected from the side entrance on Dunning Ave. To ensure that our busy worker bees have enough time to prepare your new treasure for same day pickup, your order must be in before 2pm. Simply call 92800999 (201) upon arrival and our friendly staff will ready your order. Please allow a 3hr window before collecting once your order is placed.