Are you an Architect or Interior designer?
Visit our Contract websiteContract
Indosole's footwear starts with sourcing the most thoughtful materials they could find, natural rubber and vegan synthetics using very little water and resources in their processes.
During a trip to Bali some years ago Kyle Parsons, Indosole founder and CEO, purchased a pair of sandals with soles made from motorbike tyres. The unique sandals prompted Kyle to learn more about the worldwide tyre problem, and he found that over one billion waste tyres end up in landfills every year. It was this startling statistic, and what should be done to alleviate this problem that was the impetus to launch the Indosole brand in 2009.
- B-Corporation Certified
- 100% Recycled Tyre Soles
- Contoured natural rubber footbed
- Embedded Arch Supports
- Comfortable nylon toe thong
- Laser Engraved Enviro Fiber Straps
- Light and flexible – each pair weighs approx
- Responsibly crafted – no animals, no fuel powered machinery
|WOMENS SIZE CHART|
|MENS SIZE CHART|
Click & Collect: Free
- This service is available Monday-Fridays from 10am-4pm. All orders must be collected from the side entrance on Dunning Ave. To ensure that our busy worker bees have enough time to prepare your new treasure for same day pickup, your order must be in before 2pm. Simply call 92800999 (201) upon arrival and our friendly staff will ready your order. Please allow a 3hr window before collecting once your order is placed.
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $7.00 with Info