Koskela Victoria Competition Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The promoter of this competition is Koskela Pty Ltd (ABN 86 092 929 907) of 1/85 Dunning Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2018.
- The competition commences at 8 pm Monday, 17th August 2020 , and concludes at midnight on Friday, 21st August 2020.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family and other persons associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter.
- Unlimited entries are permitted.
- To enter the Competition a person must comment on the Instagram tile or LinkedIn post with their best tip for surviving lockdown.
- This competition is intended to lighten the spirits of people who are experiencing the Victorian lockdown. Therefore, the winner must be a resident of Victoria. We encourage people who live interstate to comment with a tip and nominate (tag) a person residing in Victoria who can receive the prize.
- One winner will be announced via Instagram on the 24th August 2020. Winner will be selected based on their tip for lockdown and will be required to show a valid driver’s license or ID with a Melbourne based address. Or the person that they nominate to win the prize must show valid a driver’s license or ID with a Melbourne address to win. Delivery costs are included in the gift.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. Australian residents only. By liking Koskela on Instagram or LinkedIn and commenting on the featured post they are accepting these terms.
People can enter by going to www.instagram.com/koskela_ or https://www.linkedin.com/company/koskela/ and commenting on the competition post with their best tip for surviving lockdown. If you do not reside in Victoria please nominate (tag) a person living in Victoria who can receive the prize.
The Prize is:
- An Unwind Wellbeing pack valued at $125
- Young Dark Emu by Bruce Pascoe valued at $24.99
- Gundaroo Puzzler Kangaroo puzzle valued at $45
- Girringun Snap Children’s card game valued at $25
- There will be one winner who will unlock $220 worth of value for themselves or a loved one based in Victoria.
- The winner will be determined based on the best entry.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram or LinkedIn via the account they used to enter the Competition. They will be notified within 7 business days of the draw. The winner will be announced and their name will be published on www.koskela.com.au on 24th August 2020.
- The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the winner, provided that the address is in Victoria, Australia. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any delay or failure in the delivery of the prize by a third party or for any damage caused to the prize during delivery.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition.