Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The promoter of this competition is Koskela Pty Ltd (ABN 86 092 929 907) of 1/85 Dunning Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2018.
- The competition commences at 7pm Thursday, 5th November 2020 and concludes at midnight on Monday, 16th November 2020.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family and other persons associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter.
- Unlimited entries are permitted.
- To enter the Competition a person must download the colouring page from our Journal, print it, colour it in, take a photo and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To enter the competition the person must be 12 years old or under.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. Australian residents only.
- One winner will be announced via Instagram & the email they sent the image through on the 17th November 2020. Winner will be selected based on their finished colouring in page.
People can enter by going to https://koskela.com.au/blogs/news/koskela-x-Yinarr-Maramali-Colouring-in-Competition and downloading the colouring in PDF, printing it and then emailing the finished product to email@example.com
The Prize is:
- A collection of kids and adults books:
- Dark Emu by Bruce Pascoe - $35.00
- Benevolence by Julie Janson - $19.99
- Young Dark Emu, A Truer History by Bruce Pascoe $24.99
- Weaving Warrabah Yugal by Yinarr Maramali - $40.00
- Silly Birds written and illustrated by Gregg Dreise - $24.95
- A Woven Turtle made by Yinarr Maramali weavers - $60.00
- There will be one winner who will unlock $205.00 worth of value
- The winner will be determined based on the best entry.
- The winner will be notified directly via the email they entered with. And will be announced on Instagram with the image that they entered with. They will be notified within 7 business days of the draw. The winner will be announced and their name will be published on www.koskela.com.au on 17th November 2020.
- The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the winner, provided that address is Australia. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery of the prize by a third party or for any damage caused to the prize during delivery.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition.