Koskela Father’s Day Competition Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The promoter of this competition is Koskela Pty Ltd (ABN 86 092 929 907) of 1/85 Dunning Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2018.
- The competition commences at 8 pm Wednesday, 26th August 2020, and concludes at midnight on Sunday, 30th August 2020.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family and other persons associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter.
- Unlimited entries are permitted.
- To enter the Competition a person must comment on the Instagram tile with their best (worst) dad joke.
- This competition is intended to lighten the spirits of our Koskela community who are feeling down/uninspired from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The winner must be a resident of Australia.
- One winner will be announced via Instagram on the 31st August 2020. Winner will be selected based on their best (worst) dad joke. Delivery costs are included in the gift.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. Australian residents only. By liking Koskela on Instagram and commenting on the featured post they are accepting these terms.
People can enter by going to www.instagram.com/koskela_ and commenting on the competition post with their best (worst) dad joke.
The Prize includes:
- Super Hero Charger RRP$99, on sale for $69.30
- IE Francis Wallet RRP$110, on sale for $77
- Triumph and Disaster Shearers Soap $13
- Settler Seeds Microgreens $7
- Hunter Lab Cleansing Kit RRP$79, on sale for $47.40
- There will be one winner who will unlock $308 worth of value for a special man in their life.
- The winner will be determined based on the best entry.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram via the account they used to enter the Competition. They will be notified within 7 business days of the draw. The winner will be announced and their name will be published on www.koskela.com.au on 31st August 2020.
- The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the winner. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any delay or failure in the delivery of the prize by a third party or for any damage caused to the prize during delivery.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition.